We are currently seeking exceptional individuals with the right qualifications to fill the following roles as our business grows. We offer flexibility, responsibility, and opportunities for growth and advancement in a fast-paced, productive, forward thinking atmosphere. We are privileged to be able to reward our people, who have top-notch skills, character and work ethic, with excellent pay and benefits and a safe, satisfying work environment.
Senior Mechanical Designer — Full Time Permanent
A strong technical background, excellent communication skills, advanced troubleshooting aptitude and the ability to adapt to varied situations are essential for the position of Senior Mechanical Designer. The right candidate will have the opportunity to hone their skills on world-class machinery design and to build an exciting career with one of the area’s most dynamic and innovative design and manufacturing companies. You will learn and grow as you work and benefit continuously from seeing your designs manufactured, assembled and tested.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience in designing automated assembly machines, automated work cells and other custom factory production equipment.
- 3D solid modeling experience – strong proficiency in SolidWorks a must, with proven experience in design-for-manufacturability.
- Strong mechanical aptitude, problem solving skills and the ability to quickly adapt to new challenges as well as eager to learn in all situations.
- Creative, analytical thinker with attention to detail and ability to work at a fast pace.
- Intimate knowledge of all aspects of mechanical design including manufacturing practices, fits and limits, tolerance application, materials selection, engineering calculations, etc.
- Familiar with the entire design process, beginning with customer requirements, through concept and design review to completed design, including engineering drawings for manufacture, BOM’s and tool-lists, and finishing with completed project documentation.
Experienced Toolmaker/Precision Machinist — Full Time Permanent
We offer a variety of challenging work in a great environment to the candidate who has a solid foundation in precision machining, works diligently and efficiently with a great attention to detail, and is capable of completing a diversity of machining tasks quickly and accurately with minimal supervision. We are primarily a conventional machine shop producing custom precision components for our special purpose machinery and tooling. In keeping with our forward thinking approach we look to increase our current CNC capabilities in the near future.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience in a jobbing shop environment.
- Solid experience and versatility in conventional milling, lathe and surface grinding.
- Machine fitting/ Millwrighting experience or eagerness to acquire these skills is an asset.
- CNC Set-up/programming experience or eagerness to acquire these skills is an asset.
- A desire to contribute your experience and further your skills with a team focused attitude and an eagerness to learn in a pleasant, fast-paced environment.
If you fit one of the above roles please email your resume to: email@example.com